Welcome to the Breezy Chiropractic: Family Wellness Center new patient center!
We understand that arriving at a doctor's office for the first time can be nerve racking. If you've never experienced chiropractic care before, you may not know
what to expect when you come to our Patchogue chiropractic office for the
first time. Filling out paperwork, learning new faces and names, and getting to know your way around the office can be an overwhelming experience.
That's why at Breezy Chiropractic: Family Wellness Center our aim is to remove any unnecessary stress or tension and make you feel comfortable during your visit with our chiropractor.
In this area of the website, you will be able to take care of items necessary for your visit prior to arriving. If you have any questions at any time, please don't hesitate to contact our Patchogue chiropractic office at (631) 213-9020!
• Your first visit includes a comprehensive health history, physical exam, and posture analysis.
• Dr. Brianna digs deep into the health history to find the root of the problem and how it’s affecting one’s life.
• Many of life’s experiences can have an effect on one’s health challenges. This can range from physical, chemical, or emotional stressors that all contribute and affect one’s nerve system and subsequent health.
• In addition, Dr. Brianna uses computerized posture and/or thermal nerve system scans to obtain direct information as to the cause of the issue.
• From there, Dr. Brianna is able to assess the cause of one’s health challenges and create a specified care plan for the individual and family.